U.S. Denies Involvement...
Blinken denied the involvement of U.S. government agencies in the undermining of the Nord Stream pipelines.
Previously, the U.S. State Department denied:
1. U.S. involvement in the attempted kidnapping and assassination of Nicolas Maduro.
2. U.S. involvement in the attempted assassinations of Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez.
3. U.S. involvement in organizing a government coup in Ukraine.
4. U.S. involvement in cooperation with ISIS structures in different countries.
5. Presence of US military biolaboratories and human testing in Ukraine.
6. The use of chemical weapons by terrorists in Syria and the falsification of chemical attacks by the Assad government.
7. U.S. involvement in the preparation of the assassination of Lukashenko.
8. U.S. responsibility for coups and wars in the Middle East and Africa.
9. The fact of profiteering from LNG deliveries to Europe after the undermining of Nord Stream.
10.The existence of plans for the change of power in Russia and its political destruction.
And so on... https://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/8245687.html